"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Rabat, Morocco
Date posted:2007-03-21 | Writer: Proformation | Email: email@example.com
Native English speakers needed to teach Business English full or part-time
from Mon to Sat. We are recruiting experienced teaching professionals who
are committed to their students' progress.
Come and join our growing dynamic team of teachers, and work in a modern
air-conditioned office! Our method incorporates the latest techniques for
distance teaching. The position involves teaching adults live online using
videoconferencing and the internet. Our clients are adult professionals
working in French companies.
* Native English speaker
* Minimum Bachelors degree
* TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent certificate
* 2 or more years experience teaching Business English
* Ability to use a computer and the internet
* Knowledge of French an asset
* 110 dirhams net (after income tax deductions) per hour of lesson taught
* Work as many hours as you want (minimum 60 teaching hours per month
* Lessons available between 7am and 8pm Mon-Sat
* Long term contracts which include : CNSS (Moroccan Social Security)
* Centrally located modern, air-conditioned office in Agdal (business area)
* Motivated adult professionals who are working professionals
* One to one lessons, no groups
Please forward your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop it off at Proformation/Phonytel : 4 avenue de Michlifen, Agdal,
Rabat, 1st floor.