"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Morocco - Rabat
Date posted:2006-11-08 | Writer: Proformation | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Native English speakers needed to teach Business English full-time from Mon to Fri. Twelve month renewable contracts. Come and experience the sun, beauty, beaches, and culture of Rabat with a new teaching method. Rabat is a quiet and safe capital city on the sea, a short train ride away from Casablanca and Marakesh.
Come and join our young and dynamic team of teachers! Our method involves the latest technology for distance teaching. The position involves teaching business english by internet from Rabat to adult students in France on a one-to-one basis.
* Native English speaker
* Minimum Bachelors degree
* TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent certificate
* 2 or more years experience teaching Business English
* Ability to use a computer and the internet
* Knowledge of French necessary
* 8000 Dirhams per month NET salary
* 3000 Dirhams per month for lodging
* Free housing provided while we assist you in your search for an
apartment (seaside, market area, old town, or downtown)
* Centrally located modern, air-conditioned office in Agdal
* Motivated adult students who are working professionals
* One to one lessons, no groups
* Six hours of planned lessons per day