"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in South Africa (2)
Date posted:2013-05-07 | Writer: EF International Language Centre | Email: Natasha.Budd@ef.com
EF International Language Centre Cape Town is looking for an EFL teacher who is available immediately.
What do we offer?
- Working at an internationally accredited EAQUALS school.
- Blended teaching using the newest technology.
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunities for self-development
- A salary of R8k - R12k pm
What do we expect?
- passion for teaching and development.
- a min CELTA, TEFL or TESOL and undergraduate degree
- min 12 months teaching experience.
- teachers keen on further development through seminars, workshops and observations
- positive attitude and lively personality
- eagerness to use the newest technology in classroom
- a Team Player
Please contact Natasha Budd at the e-mail address given on the job heading to register your interest. If you do not receive a reply in 30 days please consider your application unsuccessful
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you can make it happen here. EF has about 29 000 teachers world-wide and many other educational products with positions available world-wide for successful EF staff.