"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Jobs in Vietnam
Date posted:2012-12-03 | Writer: Compass Education | Email: Thanh.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for TEFL certified teachers to teach in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, starting in January 2013. Compass Education offers a ‘Teacher Placement Program’ whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access TEFL qualified native English teachers. If a school requires EFL teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. Our partnerships with various schools enable us to provide assorted opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers. Variation and the tailoring of schedules by way of teaching at different schools can be rewarding. Interacting with students of diverse levels of English language competency is also interesting. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference.
The Requirements of working for Compass Education:
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching in a primary school is beneficial
The Benefits of working for Compass Education:
• Based on qualifications and experience the net pay is US$16- $20 per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax.
• Teachers are given 25-30 hours work a week, (flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
To apply to work for Compass Education, contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading with:
• Your application should include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact at Compass Education:
Ms Daphne Thanh Tran
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Mobile: 84 908 466 305
Add: 15 Tran Doan Khanh, Da Kao ward, district 1
Email address as given on the job heading.