"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunity in Vietnam for TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2013-06-13 | Writer: Compass Education | Email: email@example.com
Compass Education offers a ‘Teacher Placement Program’ whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access TEFL qualified native level English teachers.. If a school requires native English teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. Our partnerships with various schools together with working in conjunction with TEFL International enable us to provide assorted opportunities for teachers. Variation and the tailoring of schedules by way of teaching at different schools can be rewarding. Interacting with students of diverse levels of English language competency is also interesting. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference. We have positions starting in July of this year.
The Requirements of working for Compass Education:
• Native level English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 354,000vnd to 420,000vnd is per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax
• Teachers are given 20 hours work a week ( flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
How to Apply to work for Compass Education:
Contact us by e-mail at the address given on the job heading.
• Your application should include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Copies of police background check (a must)
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact at Compass Education:
Mr. Khôi Huỳnh at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Mobile: 84 (0)919 806 807
Address: 15 Tran Doan Khanh, Da Kao ward, district 1
COMPASS Education, Hanoi
Ms. Tuan Pham
Tel: (84.4) 39440413/ 39440414
Add: 4th floor, 106 Pho Hue, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi