"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Teachers required for Nonthaburi, Thailand
Date posted:2007-06-18 | Writer: kasintorn | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Full-time Teachers
Kasintorn St. Peter School, a bilingual school, is looking for native speakers to teach in kindergarten or primary level.
Qualifications and Package:
a. Kindergarten level - start to work on 1st of July
b. Primary level - next term (November)
- Native speakers, with bachelors degree, TESOL or TEFL certificate or with atleast 2 years teaching experience.
- Net monthly salary starts at 45, 000 baht plus housing allowance maximum of 5, 000 baht monthly
- after probation period your salary will increase according to your performance
- school provides teaching license and work permit, also pays for visas and taxes.
- free transportation if you live near Patta/Pinklao area.
- accidental insurance
- work only Monday to Friday
- 20 to 25 classroom hrs per week
- curriculum development, lesson planning and some paperworks associated with teaching are included in responsibilities.
Interested applicants email your C.V. with photograph or if you have any inquiries regarding this offer you can call us and look for Ms. Liza