"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Jobs in Thailand
Date posted:2009-06-23 | Writer: BFIT | Email: email@example.com
Bright Future International Training & Services (BFITS), an educational organization which provides primary and secondary academic programs to private and government schools in Thailand, seeks to hire motivated, ambitious, responsible BA/BS graduates with TEFL certification who are interested in professional development, cultural exchange and travel. We are a very academically-oriented and dedicated company. We highlight the importance of integrating technology into our classrooms, and all classrooms are equipped with white boards, air conditioning, and LCD projectors to help each and every student become involved in learning.
These positions are best suited for experienced teachers looking to further develop their teaching experience. School year started in May 2009 and we are looking for teachers to start immediately to replace teachers leaving due to personal/family emergencies. The teacher can begin immediately so they can begin planning and become familiar with our online Learning Management System (LMS) and digital resource library. They will then take over teaching duties. Teacher must be computer literate in order to successfully deliver the program materials.
Positions Available in Bangkok and Suratthani (Southern Thailand).
• Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class.
• School hours are approximately 08.00-15.30 Monday to Friday.
• A Thai coordinator is assigned to the school to assist you with program maintenance, copies, etc.
• Teachers’ office is outfitted by BFITS with printer/scanner/copier for teachers use and private wireless internet connection for our teachers.
• Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with LCDs to display educational media.
• Curriculum, lesson plans and sample power point lessons provided to teachers.
• All teaching materials (US McGraw-Hill series) are supplied by BFITS: A notebook computer is issued to the teacher that contains all teaching materials, black line masters, ExamView test generating software, student books, and teacher’s editions.
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver lessons from PowerPoint presentations (McGraw Hill Interactive Whiteboard PowerPoint Presentations provided).
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
• Assign and grade class/home work and tests for content mastery.
• Utilize our online learning management system (LMS) for grading and student management.
• Maintain weekly office hours.
• Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if needed).
If you're serious about making a significant impact on our students, please consider Bright Future International Training & Services.