"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Bangkok and Northern Thailand
Date posted:2004-09-10 | Writer: Ampro David English House Bangkok | Email: email@example.com
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THAILAND
AMPRO DAVID ENGLISH HOUSE
Ampro David English House was established in Thailand in 1996 and has grown steadily since then. The owner of Ampro David English House in Thailand is Ajarn Chaniga Silpa-Anan, retired Associate Professor of English at Chulalongkorn University. The school is affiliated with David English House schools in Japan, Korea and Taiwan, the founder of which is David Paul the author of the ëFinding Outí and ëCommunicateî series of TEFL books. David Paul has spent many years in Asia teaching English and has developed a highly successful method of teaching young Asian learners. This phonetic based method of teaching is used in all David English House schools. Full training and ongoing support will be given to all teachers by David Paul or his staff.
Most of the positions with Ampro David English House exist in Thai schools in Bangkok and upcountry. The range of students is from kindergarten to the secondary school level. All teachers are provided with necessary resources.
Ampro David English House also provides medical and accident insurance, work permits and extension of visas to all foreign employees as well as helping them to find accommodation close to their school. Once again, assistance and advice will always be available for matters concerning any aspect of living and working in Thailand. We may look forward to welcoming you to Ampro David English House, which we surely will provide you with an interesting and rewarding career move.
1. High school in Bangkok (Intensive English Program) contract 18 October 2004 - 30 April 2005 (Teach English : Listening Speaking Reading writing and grammar)
2. High school in Bangkok contract 18 October 2004 - 30 April 2005 (Teach English Conversation)
3. Primary school in Ayuthaya Province contract 1 November 2004 - 30 April 2005 (Teach English conversation)
4. Primary school in Bangkok contract 1 Novermber 2004 - 30 April 2005 (Teach English conversation)
5. Primary school in Pitsanulok Province (North of Thailand) contract 1 Novermber 2004 - 30 April 2005 (Teach English conversation)
6. Kindergarten School in Bangkok contract 1 Novermber 2004 - 30 April 2005
If you would like any further information concerning Ampro David English House please do not hesitate to contact us:
Ampro David English House
423/3 Samsen 28, Bangkrabue, Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
Tel (66)(2) 669-2969 Fax (66)(2) 243-5103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org