"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Several positions teaching EFL in Thailand
Date posted:2007-06-07 | Writer: Language Services | Email: email@example.com
Language Services in Ayutthaya is looking for English native speakers with and without teaching experiences to fill up some teaching positions in quiet districts and small towns of Thailand. Our main goal is to help decentralize English language teaching by native speakers to schools far away from city life. Do not waste your time here if you do not fit into the type of teachers that we require.
1. For those with teaching experiences, you are welcome to apply for full-time teaching positions
The locations are:
1. Ayutthaya- about 1 hour north of Bangkok
2. Angthong- about 1.5 hours north of Bangkok
3. Nakhon Sawan- about 3 hours north of Bangkok
4. Suphanburi - about 2 hours northwest from Bangkok
- English native speakers with some experiences teaching children aged 6-16
- Teaching 19-23 hours/week (The teacher works Mondays-Fridays, 8:00-16:00 hrs.)
- Salary: 30,000-35,000 baht/month depending on qualifications and experiences (with 750 baht reduction for your Thai social & health insurance)
- Visa and work permit are facilitated.
- Accommodation is assisted to find by LS staff in a walking distance to the school.
- Starting date: Varied Finishing date: September 30 or February 28 (with possibility of extension, depending upon your performance)
2. For those with limited or no teaching experiences and also new to Thailand, you are welcome gain confidence in teaching or explore Thai culture by working as our English camp volunteers
Language Services is looking for English native speakers who are looking for something meaningful and worthwhile to do while traveling in Thailand to work part-time as English camp volunteers. Those who plan to come to Thailand and want some holiday jobs are also welcome to apply. Our English camp projects deal with fun activities such as games, songs, natural conversations, sightseeing, and cultural differences for kids aged 9 -15. The activities focus on enhancing confidence, attitudes, and communication skills. One of the advantages to join our English camps is a chance to see different places in Thailand, meet new people, and making differences to many lives. Ideal English camp staff should have a sense of humor, cheerful personality, be friendly and flexible. Accommodation, meals, transportation, and some small stipends are offered to the right candidates.
Interested person, please send your resume, a photo, and references to
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or Lcayutthaya@hotmail.com
54/20 Rojana Road, Moo 1
Tumbon Thanoo, Uthai
Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000 THAILAND
Phone: 035-336781, 089-4104225
Fax : 035-336781 Website: Contact us