"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunity to Teach EFL in Thailand
Date posted:2016-05-19 | Writer: Dejanusorn School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dejanusorn school has been established since 1985. We are based in Nakhonpathom Province, approximately 20 kms from Bangkok. Our school is a private school and all classrooms are air conditioned. We are currently seeking new teachers to join our school as detailed below. Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading if you are interested.
• 20-25 teaching contact hours per week
• Monday to Friday 8am-4.50pm
• Show patience with students
• Make the classes active with plenty of student participation.
• Join in school activities.
• 1 semester contract (automatic renewal)
• Non B Visa
• Work Permit
• Accident Insurance
• Housing rental assistant
• Teaching material
• Additional job / income by joining our summer camp and tutoring
• English teacher 32,000-35,000 THB depend on qualification (Grade 4-7) 1 position available
• Math & Science 40,000 THB (Grade 5-7 & 9) 1 position each
• Class size: less than 30 students
• Bachelor's Degree in any field
• TEFL /TESOL or equivalent preferred
• Native level English Speaker (UK,USA,CA,NZ,AU,SA)
• Ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities
• An interest in living and learn with difference culture in Thailand country.
Please submit the following documents to Kwangil Kim at the email address given on the job heading:
• A Copy of passport first page
• A copy of bachelor degree
• A copy of transcript
• A copy of TEFL/TESOL certificate