"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Native English speaking teacher wanted to teach TEFL in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand.
Date posted:2005-10-10 | Writer: London House School of English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is located in the heart of Chiang Mai city. All our teachers are full time. Most of our teachers have been with us for more than 12 months.
We offer full time positions with guaranteed working hours. Also with work permit, teacher registration and visa.
Salary: 21, 000 - 29, 000 Baht/monthApplicants should be:
* Male / Female above 23
* Native English Speaker (UK, US, CA, AU, NZ)
* Have a teaching qualification (minimum RSA/UCLES CELTA / Trinity College Cert, TESOL).
* Have a Bachelors degree (for work permit).
* Able to work with a big classes.
* Experience for teaching young learners and IELTS desirable.
* Available for interview.
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV with photo to:
or to: London House School of English, 74/2 Viang Keaw Road, Chiang Mai
Tel: 053 416374, 053 417003