"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach TEFL in Lopburi, Thailand.
Date posted:2005-10-04 | Writer: The Language Institute of Lopburi | Email: email@example.com
The Language Institute of Lopburi is looking for 4 full time/part time English teachers to teach in our Institute and in both government and private schools located in and around the Lopburi area. Applicants must be native speakers from UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
-2 full time teachers to teach in bi-lingual government high school (M1-6).
-1 full time teacher to teach in bi-lingual primary school (P1-3)
-1 full time/part time teacher to teach at our Language Institute. This position requires you to teach various levels of general/conversational English.
Salary and Benefits:
- 30, 000 to 35, 000 baht/month commensurate to experience and qualifications
- 16-20 contact hours per week
- 4 weeks paid leave per annum
- 8-10 days sick leave per annum
- 2 to 4 weeks reduced teaching hours
- WP and Visa attended to by the Institute/school
- Paid overtime or additional part time work available
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline required for government school positions with
- TEFL/TESOL preferred but not essential
- TEFL/TESOL or experience essential for the Language Institute position.
Suitably qualified applicants interested in any of the positions above can please forward their resumes and recent photographs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
The Language Institute
378 Naresuan Road
Muang Lopburi 15000
Tel. 07 829 4024