"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Teachers Wanted in Taiwan
Date posted:2013-07-24 | Writer: Gloria English Schools | Email: email@example.com
Gloria English School is currently seeking teachers to teach English as a second language to children and youth of all age levels (4-18 year olds) as well as adults. We are one of the most prestigious educational organizations in Taiwan. Established in 1978, Gloria has had 30 years of experience in English language education, curriculum development, teacher training, and staff management. We currently have 18 branches throughout Taoyuan County and are continuing to expand. With 12,000 students and approximately 450 staff members we have regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers.
Gloria offers a competitive salary, a one-year bonus of NT$25,000 and a contract renewal bonus of NT$30,000 in addition to performance and holiday bonuses, free accommodation, health and dental insurance, and assistance with work permit and ARC application. In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic teaching career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$640 per hour (starting rate with attendance bonus) ¡V approx. $21.00 US or $22.00 CAD OR NT$ 600 (starting rate without attendance bonus) - approx. $20.00 US or $21.0250 CAD
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. One-year bonus of NT$25,000 (approx. $ 835 USD or $848 CAD)
4. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
5. Health and dental insurance
6. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
7. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday...etc.)
8. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
9. Extensive training program
10. Airport pick-up
(1) University degree OR 2-year college diploma and TESOL/TEFL certificate
(2) US or Canadian citizen
(3) Native level English Speaker
(4) Ability to complete a one-year contract
Start Date: Multiple positions available from August through October 2013.
Please submit your resume, a copy of your diploma, and a copy of your passport (biographical page) to Amanda Hsu (H.R. Manager) at the e-mail address given on the job heading.