"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities For EFL Teachers in Taiwan
Date posted:2016-06-26 | Writer: Gloria English School | Email: email@example.com
Gloria English School is one of the largest and most reputable English schools in Taiwan, with over 13,000 students, approximately 600 staff members, and 18 branches throughout Taoyuan City. We are looking for enthusiastic and responsible native level English speakers to work with us teaching EFL. Established in 1978, Gloria has been a leader in the private education industry over 30 years. We have a fully developed curriculum that integrates games, songs, current events, drama, and gestures. At Gloria English School, learning is fun!
We offer a competitive salary, a one-year bonus of NT$30,000 and a contract renewal bonus of NT$30,000 in addition to performance and holiday bonuses, free accommodation, health and dental insurance, and assistance with work permit and ARC application. In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic TEFL career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$660 per hour (starting rate with attendance bonus) ¡V approx. NT$55,000/month after tax.
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. One-year bonus of NT$30,000 (approx. $ 1000 USD)
4. Paid leaves when accumulating one year seniority.
5. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
6. Health and dental insurance
7. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
8. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday ...etc.)
9. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
10. Extensive training program
11. Airport pick-up
Please submit your resume, a copy of your diploma, and a copy of your passport (biographical page) to Celia Chou (HR Manager) at the email address given on the job heading.