"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Moscow, Russia (3)
Date posted:2011-07-18 | Writer: Wall Street Institute | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 35 years of experience, Wall Street Institute has provided instruction to over 2 million students with a current enrollment of 160,000 students. We have over 400 centers in 26 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Wall Street Institute currently has opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers in Russia. We're looking for friendly and dynamic people to join the Wall Street Institute Russia team teaching small classes at a variety of levels of English proficiency. Working with us provides you with the opportunity to help others speak English as a second language to improve their personal and professional lives. As part of the Wall Street Institute Russia team, you will be exposed to intercultural exchange and exciting career opportunities.
The locations of our centers in Moscow are :
- Prospekt Mira (m. Prospekt Mira)
- Smolenskaya (m. Smolenskaya)
- Sokol (m. Sokol)
- Taganka (m. Taganskaya)
As a teacher at Wall Street Institute you will:
* Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL certificate.
* Have at least a Bachelor's Degree
* Be a native speaker of English
* Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
* Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
* Be interested in your students and care about their progress
* Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
* Engage in on–going professional development
* Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work
Please send your CV, including your preference of one of our centers above, to the Office Manager at the e-mail address given on the job heading:
Tel: (495) 663 37 26