"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Saudi Arabia (3)
Date posted:2011-06-29 | Writer: KERN AG IKL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KERN AG IKL, the global language services organisation, is now recruiting teachers of English for a challenging project in adult career training at a renowned technical training college in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• To assist in the development and teaching general and technical English courses as required
• Includes approximately 24 hours of teaching weekly & occasional support with curriculum development, as needed
• Consultation with students who may need remedial support
• Provide support for students during office hours
• Marking and assessment of students’ tests
• Perform administrative functions as required under the direction of the programme director
• Attendance at departmental and/or faculty meetings
• Work with other staff in connection with training and learning issues
• Contracts are for 18 month with an option to extend
• University or college degree, preferably in a language, linguistic or pedagogical area of study
• Certificate, diploma or degree in teaching English as a foreign or second language, such as TEFL/TESOL certification, CELTA or DELTA, etc
• Experience or instruction in specifi c commercial, vocational or technical subject areas, for example, engineering, IT or telecommunication, business administration etc.
• Appropriate personality to teach young adults
• Interest in working and teaching in other cultures, particularly in Saudi Arabia
• English native speaker
• Presently there are only positions available for male teachers
• Monthly tax-free salaries range from €2,700 – €2,900 contingent upon qualifications and experience
• A monthly employer contribution of € 200 towards health insurance
• Annually 38 days of paid holiday to be taken during semester breaks, normally in February and between mid-July and mid-September
• Free, furnished living accommodation either in a two-roomed flat or shared house within a compound with one other teacher
• One round trip flight to country of origin per year
• Monthly transportation allowance of ca. € 100.
Interested applicants should email their initial CVs, indicating their earliest date of availability to our Director of Studies at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Successful candidates will be contacted so that a personal interview can be arranged. We look forward to hearing from you!