"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in San Juan del Rio, Mexico
Date posted:2006-01-11 | Writer: Global English | Email: email@example.com
HOW ABOUT TEACHING & LIVING IN THE HEART OF MEXICO !
These are the 5 top reasons to teach English in the heart of Mexico at Global English:
1. Learn a new culture and language;
2. Reinvent yourself - start a new life;
3. Enjoy the beauty of an ancient civilization;
4. Live in the comfort of a warm, tropical climate;
5. Make new friends that will last for lifetime.
Global English, one of the top English schools is looking for native English speakers who are CERTIFIED and dedicated EFL Teachers to teach General, Business, and Conversational English to the industry and public of San Juan del Rio in the state of beautiful and diverse Queretaro. Position is for the end of March start 2006.
If you :
1. Are a native English speaker;
2. Are certified with a certificate to teach English;
3. Have a positive attitude with an open mind to the unorthodox
4. Are highly motivated with an active and dynamic lifestyle,
5. Are dedicated, and;
6. Are down-to-earth, then
- A minimum of 80 hours of teaching per month.
- One Year Working Visa
- Holidays and Sick Leave Benefits
- Accomodation Paid
- FREE Spanish Classes to Beginners
- Great working Environment
We invite you to email us with your CV in TEXT ONLY FORMAT ( DO NOT SEND LARGE FILES PLEASE), Attn: General Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will forward to you a detailed information pack.
PLEASE NOTE: Only native TEFL/TESOL/EFL English teachers who are dedicated should apply.