"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach TEFL in Italy (2)
Date posted:2006-09-07 | Writer: British Institutes | Email: email@example.com
The BRITISH INSTITUTES of Sulmona & Avezzano (Italy) seek qualified Native English Teachers to start end of September 2006 until June 2007.
To be elegible for the position you should:
- be a native speaker of English,
- be dynamic, out-going, flexible and highly-motivated,
- be an EC passport holder,
- Have a University degree and a CELTA/TEFL certificate or equivalent,
- Be committed to the post for at least one academic year,
- have some language teaching experience.
The British Institutes is a well established group with over 200 school in Italy. The schools in Sulmona and Avezzano are in the Center of Italy, about 100-150 km from Rome. They are centrally located with 20 years of experience in English language Teaching.
We offer General English, Business English and one-to-one programs.
Our students: children, teenagers, adults and business people.
Further information will be provided during a personal telephone interview.
If interested please send C.V., photo and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viale Roosevelt, 14
67039 Sulmona (AQ)
Tel. ++39 0864 55606