"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Italy (2)
Date posted:2010-10-12 | Writer: Anglo American Centre | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Anglo-American Centre is recruiting teachers of English for young learners and teenagers. The number of young learners and teenage students at our school has grown rapidly over the last few years and we are keen to receive applications from teachers who enjoy working with these age-groups.
Established in 1960, we are one of the oldest private language schools in Italy and our school is the first port of call for students who want to learn English in Cagliari.
AISLi (Associazione Italiana Scuole di Lingue) regularly check that we teach to a high standard and offer quality services to our students. As the local Cambridge ESOL Centre, we organise these famous exams for candidates across Sardinia and most of our teachers are trained up to become Cambridge Oral Examiners during their time here.
This is a chance to work with experienced colleagues in a well-resourced language school.
Essential requirements for the successful candidate:
• is a native-speaker of English.
• is qualified with TEFL / TESOL or Cambridge CELTA.
• has experience of teaching young learners and teenagers.
• has the legal status to work in the European Union.
The preferred candidate will also:
• have done specific young learner training.
• be familiar with Cambridge ESOL exams.
• have previously taught in Italy and speak some Italian.
• have a valid driving licence for EU.
The monthly salary is 1150-1300 euros (net).
Contact us via e-mail at the address given on the job heading for more details.