"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job in Italy For TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2016-12-01 | Writer: Bell Beyond | Email: email@example.com
Bell Beyond are looking for enthusiastic EFL teachers to lead games, songs, activities and sports in English to groups of Italian children, in different locations in Italy. Typically work is from 9am to 5pm with a break for lunch. All activities and a schedule of what activities to do, have already been planned for you! You must be a native level English speaker who is eligible to work in the EU,
have a genuine interest in working with children in a creative and engaging learning environment,
with high energy and be self sufficient, as well as flexible in teaching style. You must be able to lead songs, games and activities
• teach English in the Bell style in Italian schools through games and activities
• teach students aged between 4 and 14
• plan lessons with the support of the creative English team at Head Office
• EFL qualification or equivalent with experience working with children
• fun, enthusiastic, high energy and self sufficient
• candidates must be native level English speakers eligible to work in the EU
• driving licence is required
• minimum age of 21
SALARY & BEEFITS:
Salary: €950 per month after tax
Contract type: Project Contract - Full time
Start date: to be confirmed
Accommodation: provided throughout your stay (e.g. shared flat, Hotel, B&B, Host Family)
Expenses: work-related travel costs included as you will drive to schools (transport/car provided for work purposes) - meals not included
If you’re interested and would like to learn more about our company and what we do, visit our Facebook page, and our Youtube channel, take a look around and watch some videos!
For more information, please submit a cover letter expressing your interest, detailing your availability and indicating how you meet the required criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your CV via email to the address given on the job heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!