"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunity to Teach EFL in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Date posted:2002-10-31 | Writer: EF English First -- Kalimalang. | Email: email@example.com
EF English First -- Kalimalang is looking for native English speaking teachers from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand for positions located in East Jakarta, Indonesia.
We are seeking teachers who posses the following criteria:
- Having a teaching certification
- Are enthusiastic yet patient about teaching
- Have a pleasant, open minded and fun loving personality
- Can teach a wide range of ages from children to adults and business classes
- Have a good working disposition and are easy to get along with
What we offer:
- a one-year renewable contract
- an economy return airfare from the applicant's city of origin
- full working visa
- 14 vacation days in addition to public and school holidays
- health insurance
- a private room in a furnished house shared with other teachers
- a supportive working environment with a good resource library
- free internet access and computer lab resources
- a competitive salary package
We offer a rupiah based salary that allows for a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia. There are numerous school events and activities to get involved in which allow both students and teachers to interact out of class time. We believe that if our teachers enjoy their teaching, they will become very good teachers, so we promote an environment that focuses on an ideal teacher being someone who approaches his/her teaching with a balanced sense of seriousness and enjoyment.
We encourage all applicant to respond with as many questions as they like, as we believe that a fully informed teacher is a prepared teacher who will enjoy their experiences in Indonesia immensely.
Please send your CV / Resume by email to:
School Director EF English First -- Kalimalang
Jl. Raya Kalimalang no 12B
Jakarta 13440, Indonesia
We have a position available starting in November 02.