"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate Openings Teaching EFL in Indonesia
Date posted:2010-11-24 | Writer: Direct English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct English – Kaplan is part of Pearson Education the world’s largest educational publisher, whose many imprints include Longman, Scott Foresman, prentice Hall and Addison Wesley. It is present in more than 25 countries worldwide, including Indonesia. Direct English is a global chain of training centers which help working adults, professionals and students to achieve their academic goals.
Direct English – Kaplan Indonesia has 5 rapidly growing branches all over Jakarta and 1 branch in Surabaya. It is now inviting creative, cooperative, open-minded, hardworking and adventurous people who meet the requirements below candidates to fill the position of :
Native English Speaker Teachers
1. Male or female
2. TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certified
3. Min. Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Linguistic/English)
4. Experienced in Teaching General English as well as Business English (In-House Company Training)
5. Experienced in teaching Test Prep classes (GMAT/iBT TOEFL/GRE/
6. A good conversation leader who is creative, resourceful and committed in helping the students to improve their speaking confidence.
7. Min. 2 years Experience in Related Field
8. Willing to be posted all around Jakarta and Surabaya
9. Salary will be in rupiah ranging from US$1,100 up to US$ 1,500 depending on qualifications.
10. A roundtrip ticket to your origin country will be provided upon completion of your contract.
Please send your application letter, resume and most recent photograph as soon as possible to the e-mail address given on the job heading.