"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions in Exciting Germany
Date posted:2017-09-14 | Writer: UNI-Prep Institute | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNI-Prep Institute is seeking confident English speakers and avid travelers to teach English to children and adult professionals in various locations throughout Germany. This position is ideal for both native and non-native speakers. No teaching experience required is required, but preference will be given to TEFL qualified applicants with experience. EU citizenship or work permit is not required.
We have summer (June and July), 6-month and year-long positions available. Teaching experience is not required, but fluency in English is required. The students are eager to learn but the teacher must be equally eager and excited to teach English. The teacher's lesson plan has been developed by our experienced staff however, but there is fruitful opportunity to implement your own teaching style and flavor to the curriculum.
Teachers will be working 25-35 hours per week which includes teaching the course material, holding office hours for students asking additional questions, and grading exams and written assignments. We offer a salary of 2,000 + euros monthly.
* Be a fluent speaker of English
* Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
* Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
* Be interested in your students and care about their progress
* Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
* Engage in on-going professional development.
* Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work.
- TESOL / TEFL Certification
- Teaching Experience (preferred but not required)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact via email at the address given on the job heading for details about how to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted to further discuss the position and set up interviews. Only candidates who have been selected to move forward will be contacted and you may ask any questions at that point. We do not have additional information beyond what is provided in this job posting. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, you can assume that you were not chosen for a position.