"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Kiel, Germany
Date posted:2006-10-18 | Writer: English 2000 | Email: torsh@English2000.de
Our school is a business teaching and translation school in Kiel, capital of Schleswig-Holstein. The company has been running for five years under private ownership and we are looking for a part-time teacher with the possibility of full-time work. We have a wide client base in Kiel and offer specialised training courses for businesses, as well as general English training.
- support in finding accommodation and setting up in Kiel
- a contract which will allow you to get working permission
- guaranteed fifteen hours a week with a view to working more after the first two months
- thirteen Euro an hour starting wage with an increase to fifteen after two months
- ongoing teacher training and support
- teach adult classes of different educational backgrounds
- use different textbooks and develop your own materials
- design whole courses for individuals and groups, using their work and other material
- teach beginner to advanced students
- participate in training sessions
- use student-centred methods
- make lessons fun and interesting
- travel to companies to teach
- a native speaker
- A Bachelor degree
- A TESOL qualification
- At least one year's experience
Kiel is a small town minutes away from beautiful beaches and walks, and only a hour's drive to Hamburg with its cosmopolitan culture and nightlife. It also has an international airport. Our school is situated in the middle of town, has a resource library and a multi-media room. Our friendly and dynamic team looks forward to meeting you!
Please note that we are only looking for people who are already in Europe.
Please send only your resume and a short email to torsh@English2000.de