"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Date posted:2006-05-02 | Writer: Canadian Bilingual Institute | Email: email@example.com
The Canadian Bilingual Institute in Bratislava, Slovakia is currently looking to fill several ESL teaching positions.
The Canadian Bilingual Institute, one of the largest language schools in Slovakia and Central Europe, is currently accepting applications from qualified English teachers to come and join our growing team in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Our school is located within walking distance to Bratislavaí³ historical center. We currently have over 1, 500 students in the Slovak Republic, offering English, French , and Slovak to foreigners.
The Canadian Bilingual Institute offers a wide range of General English and Business English courses as well as examination courses: FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, IELTS, and tailor-made programs for corporate clients.
Students from 16 years of age are admitted to the school, and can be placed into any level from Beginner to Proficiency.
The Canadian Bilingual Institute is a leading language institution offering top quality English instruction. Among our clients are some of largest and most distinguished corporations worldwide.
Our teaching staff consists of both native and non-native speakers who bring their unique, international background to the classroom and contribute enormously to the success of our organization.
The Canadian Bilingual Institute assists in arranging work permits and visas for all of its full-time teachers, both to EU and non-EU citizens.
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
* Native English speaker
* TESOL, CELTA, or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Dynamic and responsible
* Experience is an asset
* Available to start immediately
What we offer:
* Assistance getting all necessary documents pertaining to employment
* In-house training and career opportunities
* Friendly and supportive working environment
* High speed e-mail and internet access
* Wide range of teacher resources
* Very competitive salary
* Personal and professional growth opportunities
* All national holidays are observed
* Sick- days compensated
* Social outings organized through our social committee
* Christmas parties, Halloween, annual beach volleyball tournament, and many other activities
* Comfortable and fully equipped classrooms (OHP, stereo, DVD, Video, Televisions)
Candidates interested in joining our teaching staff, please forward your CV stating your nationality and availability, photo, and cover letter ATTN: Academic Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canadian Bilingual Institute is an equal opportunity employer.