"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching TEFL in Prague
Date posted:2008-07-06 | Writer: Caledonian School | Email: email@example.com
The Caledonian School in Prague, CZ requires full-time ESL teachers.
We are especially interested in teachers with Business English and Cambridge exam preparation experience. The Caledonian School is a certified University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations institution. We send hundreds of its students to take the Cambridge ESOL Examinations every year. Twelve members of our academic staff (teachers, TEFL trainers) are Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiners.
We are now accepting applications for the 2008-2009 academic year (start dates in September 2008).
Positions in Prague, Nove Jicin and Mlada Boleslav are available. All staff in locations outside of Prague (Nove Jicin and Mlada Boleslav) receive free shared accommodation. We prefer EU citizens for outside Prague locations.
Apart from English, we also teach a variety of languages, including French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Czech.
Current positions available: Full-time English teacher (Czech and native English speaking applicants) in Mlada Boleslav starting ASAP. Part-time Dutch and Norwegian teacher in Prague starting in July.
• We offer full time contracts between a minimum 20 and maximum 26 lessons per week.
• A full time teacher can expect to earn from 16,000-20,000 Czech crowns (Kc) (US $1,000-1,250 per month) before tax
• This will enable you to have a modest standard of living, in line with that enjoyed by the average native Czech person
• Many teachers supplement their earnings by taking private students
In addition to your base pay we offer these benefits for full-time teachers:
• Full-time Visa Assistant on site to assist non EU staff
• Full reimbursement for Prague travel pass
• Paid Christmas/New Years’ bonus
• Free Czech lessons (other languages at 50% discount)
• 200kc (Czech crowns) for attending monthly teachers’ meeting
• Full-time contracts/School medical plan
• Excellent resources – our library contains over 3,000 titles
• Regular workshops focused on teacher development
• Free access to computers with internet and WiFi in teacher’s room (24/7)
• School café open throughout the day and in evenings
• School and café parties, film nights, quiz nights
• Lots of teachers from all sorts of backgrounds – so easy to make friends
If you are interested in working with Caledonian School in Prague or our other locations, please send your CV to the address given on the job heading page.