"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Czech Republic
Date posted:2007-02-22 | Writer: Wangle School | Email: email@example.com
Language academy WANGLE SCHOOL is hiring 10 teachers to teach at elementary schools around the Czech Republic.
- Full time teaching contract
- Paid social and health insurance
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Help with finding accommodation
- Free meals at the school
- Airport pick-up
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR NATIVE SPEAKERS ONLY!
- University degree
- Minimum of one year experience of teaching children
- 1 year (or more) contract
- Flexible and reliable personality with love for children
Wangle School is a private language agency which hires ESL teachers for state-owned schools in the Czech Republic. In co-operation with our customers - schools we choose the best candidates for positions of teachers of English at elementary schools. The student ages are from 6 - 14. You will work full-time schedule (20-25 hours/week) in a team with Czech teachers of English. Salary and other conditions depend on school directors and are different for each school.
PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR CV/RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT TO:
and we will contact you with more information.