"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching English in Hong Kong
Date posted:2013-02-21 | Writer: Hong Kong Young Artists Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong Young Artists Academy is based in Hong Kong. We have multiple teaching positions available for TEFL qualified teachers who have a passion in teaching, love children, and are interested in gaining work experience overseas. You will be responsible for providing a fun, engaging, and effective learning experience for children of all ages, mainly kindergarten students. Our vision is to help Chinese kids pick up English at a tender age as if it is their native language. You will have 44 work hours per week, including classroom instruction, lesson prep, training and meetings, with expectations to assist with activities outside of the classroom such as workshops, concerts and English parties. A curriculum has already been developed and you will have access to a wide variety of teaching resources.
• Visa sponsorship
• Salary packages of 16,000 to 18,000HK$ per month
• End of contract bonus of 1 month salary and 10% pay raise for renewing a 12 month contract
• Public holidays
• Airport pickup
• A training program will help you be your best
• The support of bilingual Chinese teachers in and out of the classroom
*benefits subject to change
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent, clear pronunciation and good intonation
• A college or university degree from an accredited institution, together with TEFL or equivalent certification
• Ability to relocate to China
• Commit to working for at least a year
• Agree to teach children of all ages
• Professionalism in oral and written communications
• Teaching experience is preferred but not required
• Early Childhood Education, Performing Arts major, or related discipline is a plus
You are expected to be a dedicated teacher who is energetic, fun, loving, punctual, and dresses modestly.
Interested individuals may send the following to Garth Grierson at the e-mail address given on the job heading:
• Cover letter detailing your suitability for the job
• Recent photo
• Earliest availability to begin workWe look forward to hearing from you!