"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Regular Opportunities For EFL Teachers in China
Date posted:2016-04-25 | Writer: Beijing Hyde's Commerce Co., Ltd | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyde Beijing has regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers under the age of 45 who would like to teach in China.
• Nationality should be from native English speaking countries, which include United Kingdom, America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland, etc.
• Couples accepted, must be a native level English speaker
• Interviews conducted by Skype
• TESOL or TEFL preferred. The more hours the better, which has to be real classroom hours
• All teachers need a Bachelor Degree, (equivalent or above).
TERMS AND BENEFITS:
• The teacher will pay for their flights and this will be reimbursed after the sign of the contract and the engagement of the work, and the reimbursement will be taken several months after the sign of the contract, but before the end of the contract.
• The teacher will pay for the working visa and the school will reimburse them upon agreement by the schools
• All employment contracts are for 1 year
• Salary of between 8000RMB and 15,000RMB per month (before tax)
• Free accommodation (without meals)
• Social insurance provided by the schools
• Free travel to initial teaching location - This will be agreed during interview, the location may be other province outside of Beijing, the age will be 22 – 50
• Airport pickup
• The teacher will be employed by the school and sign the employment contract with the accepted school
Applicants should provide the following to the email address given on the job heading: (1) CV or Resume, (2) Copy or pictures of Graduation Certificate of the University, (3) Copy or pictures of TESOL Certificate, (4) Copy or pictures of Passport, (5) 10-15 minutes demo lesson
Beijing Hyde's Commerce Co., Ltd
Room 1603, Building B, Century Trade Building,
No. 72 Xisanhuan North Road,