"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Beijing, China
Date posted:2016-04-12 | Writer: Language Link | Email: Matthewyihai@languagelink.com.cn
Language Link was established in London in 1975 and is an international provider of English Language courses in twenty different countries, with over 100 affiliated offices and schools worldwide. Our motto is “Teaching Excellence,” and our aim is to provide quality English training, using experienced professional native English speaking teachers, with a focus on spoken fluency.
In September 2016 we will have TEFL positions available in Beijing: an English language training center, a primary school, a middle school and a kindergarten. We are looking for dedicated EFL teachers who want to work in China's capital.
• 10 to 12 month contract
• Teaching hours: Up to a maximum 30 Academic Hours (AH) per week (1 AH = 40 minutes)
• Normally over 5 days with 2 days off in a row
• Teachers are expected to plan their own lessons, but with support and following a set syllabus
• Teaching materials and resources will vary from school to school
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• 14,000+ RMB a month (depending upon qualifications and experience)
• A working (Z) visa
• Flights and visa costs reimbursed
• Paid time off for all Chinese public holidays, plus a minimum of 10 working days leave (potentially more with school holidays)
• On-going training and support from the Director of Studies
• Accommodation is not generally provided but we will offer assistance in your search, and we'll put you up in a hotel if you don't have accommodation on arrival
Visa requirements, stipulated by the Chinese government, (starting January 2016):
• You must have a passport from from the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand or Canada; or,
• A BA/BS degree from one of these countries
• A clean criminal record check
• BA/BS degree or equivalent (in any subject)
• A TESOL /TEFL certificate
• 2 years post university graduation work experience
• A medical check from your home country
If you are interested in hearing more, please email us at the address given on the job heading.
Please include your CV/Resume and scanned copies of your teaching certificate, degree and passport. Please also include contact information (Skype etc.) and the best times to contact you (Beijing time).
We look forward to hearing from you.