"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Chile
Date posted:2009-12-06 | Writer: The Antofagasta International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Year 2010-2011
With 0-1 year experience - US$1,100/month (1st year) US$1,200 (2nd month)
With 2-3 years experience - US$1,200/month (1st year) US$1,300 (2nd month)
With 4-5 years experience - US$1,400/month (1st year) US$1,500 (2nd month)
With 6+ years experience - US$1,500/month (1st year) US$1,600 (2nd month)
- 40 hours/ week (8 A.M-6 P.M) – 35hrs: teaching hours/ 3hrs: meeting/ 5hrs: planning
- Minimum of 2-year contract
- School year is from March-December 13-week trimester schedule with 2 weeks break in between semesters
- Tutoring after class hours is allowed for extra income
- Work visa
- Health care package
- Room in a shared accommodation
- Teachers are provided with a National Police Clearance
- US$1,200 bonus for plane fare after contract completion
- Teaching certificates (TEFL / TESOL or equivalent)
- With teaching experience preferred
- With Spanish language ability an advantage
The Antofagasta International School in Antofagasta, Chile is a reputable school that offers English lessons to both children and adults. The school runs on a 13-week trimester schedule.
Interested applicants, send a cover letter and resume to the e-mail address given on the job heading.