"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Australia (3)
Date posted:2002-04-05 | Writer: BKW Investments T/As Future School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFL TEACHER REQUIRED FOR CONTRACT WORK CENTRAL COAST.
* Curriculum development experience (specifically for activity based learning)
* Teacher should be at least bi-lingual, with a preference for multi-lingual capabilities.
* The teacher must be from a phonic based awareness strategy in teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
* Teacher should be aware of multiple learning/teaching methodologies.
* Able to categorise content based on proficiency levels.
* Able to develop content for multiple outcomes (objectives).
* Able to implement multiple learning/teaching strategies based on ILS (Index of Learning Styles)
* Have CAL (Computer Assisted Learning) background.
* Teacher/instructor has had hands on EFL experience in any of the tonal speaking countries.(Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, China)
* References and proof of work experience required.
Initially the requirement would be one EFL specialist with a Mandarin background.
Please contact Ron Bell at 61 2 43233988 email@example.com
or George Erdos at 61 2 43402803 firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Contract would be for an initial 6 months, extendable for one to two years