"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Malaysia (2)
Date posted:2012-12-11 | Writer: Emphasis English Academy | Email: email@example.com
Emphasis English Academy is a small, rapidly growing, English language centre. Since 2004, we have been developing a reputation as one of the premier English language centres in Malaysia. We have two centres in Malaysia (our main centre in Kuala Lumpur and a branch in Seremban) and are currently recruiting one new full-time EFL teacher for each centre to start in January 2013.
Our academic programs:
* Class size is limited to 12, but average about 7. Most students attend our pre-school or primary school courses but there are also growing numbers of courses for adults. English levels range from beginner to advanced. Students are grouped within their age category (pre-school, primary school, secondary school and adult) and then by their level of English.
* Our school has a comprehensive language resource library.
* Teachers are provided with a comprehensive syllabus for each course but are encouraged to adapt the course for their individual teaching style and their students’ needs.
1)Applicants must be between 25 and 45 years old
2)Have an recognised teaching qualification (e.g. TESOL / TEFL / CELTA, degree in relevant subject, etc)
3)The ability to teach a range of courses to students of different age groups.
4)Be a national of the U.K., The U.S.A., Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
What we offer:
1) A salary of RM3,000 per month. While not exactly ’big money’ it is enough to live very comfortably on in Malaysia.
2) Seremban: Fully-furnished accommodation within walking distance of your designated centre.
Kuala Lumpur: RM500 accommodation allowance. This is enough to rent a room in a neighbouring condominium (with swimming pool, tennis court, gym, etc).
2) A renewable one year contract.
3) A full working visa.
4) One return flight to/from your home country per year.
5) A five day working week (Weds to Sun).
6) Overtime if you are required to teach for more than 28 hours per week.
To apply for this position please email your CV, a scan of all relevant qualifications/references/etc and a scan of the photograph page of your passport to the e-mail address given on the job heading. Please state in the covering letter whether you are interesting working in Seremban, Kuala Lumpur or both.