"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Manila, Philippines
Date posted:2005-07-01 | Writer: - | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through our network of customer support centers and fulfillment facilities, we are the bricks behind the clicks for many of the world's leading dot.com success stories and the partner of choice for long established organizations as they eNable their products and services. We have the sources and experience to provide end-to-end eBusiness solutions.
Worldwide, we currently support 31 languages with over 14, 000 employees at 70 locations in 16 countries, which include 40 customer support centers, 10 eCommerce/fulfillment centers and 4 localization offices. In Manila, we have been operating since 1997, and have grown from a staff of 16 to over 7000 employees in less than 8 years.
The English Specialist shall be responsible for the monitoring and development of the English Language communications skills of Customer Service Representatives and other staff in Sykes Asia.
* Develop the English communications skills of Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
* Monitor the English communications skills of CSRs against account-specific benchmarks
* Conduct English language immersion programs for new hires
* Develop effective monitoring and training solutions to address performance gaps and drive continuous quality improvement
* Validate the effectiveness of the English Communications program in coordination with other support groups
* University degree preferably in any of the following fields: Communications, English as a Second Language, English Language and Literature, Speech Therapy.
* Well experienced and immersed in the US culture
* Experience in training English communications skills
* Related experience in effective monitoring, coaching, and training.
* High organizational, planning and delegating skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* 30, 000- 40, 000 Philippine Pesos
* Work Permit
* Night differential
* Hazard Pay
* Transportation Allowance
* Meal Allowance
* Medical Insurance
* Study Assistance Benefit
* Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves
* Annual Salary Appraisals
* 13th Month Pay
HOW TO APPLY
If you are already in the Philippines, you may call +632 6882998 local 8116. You may also visit our recruitment office located at 19th Floor One San Miguel Condo, corner Shaw Blvd. , One San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.