"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Date posted:2005-07-26 | Writer: Zaman International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers Needed: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posted By: Zaman International School <email@example.com>
Date: Monday, 25 July 2005, at 9:02 a.m.
WORKING AT ZAMAN INT'L SCHOOL IN CAMBODIA
If you are a person who likes challenges and has a "passion" to teach and interested in coming to a country that has interesting places to visit, beautiful landscapes, friendly people, this is the right place.
We are seeking qualified/experienced teachers for;
a. Kindergarten and primary divisions
b. ESL teaching in high school division
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
We have been operating here in Cambodia for 8 years and can proudly say that we are pretty successful in education field.
We are totally committed to the educational principles and philosophies and follow both Cambodian national and international curriculum.
We have bright, spacious classrooms and a large lending library full of resources for students and teachers.
Our Academic Year starts in September and ends at the end of June. There are two terms in an academic year and school has a midterm break for 15 days starting from the last week of December ending at the end of the first week of January.
THE DETAILS OF THE POSITION;
* Offered job is located in Phnom Penh; the capital city of Cambodia.
* You will experience a friendly teaching environment.
* You will teach in a country which has a highly rich culture and meet friendly people of Cambodia.
* Competitive salary based on qualifications for ten months from September to the end of June.
* Visa and work permit will be provided.
* Lunch provided in school campus.(during weekdays)
* Working hours; from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* The school is open from Monday to Friday.
* 40 minute long lesson hours.
* Maximum 30 hours long teaching period during weekdays (Monday to Friday).
* You may be requested to teach extra/additional lessons mostly at weekends. (on Saturdays till 12 p.m.)
* Maximum 30 students in each class.
* Teachers will be given their copies of the textbooks to be used. However, teachers can use their own resources when there is a need to, upon the principal's approval.
* On-duty teacher, one day or two days in a week from 07:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* We are closed during Christmas and Khmer New Year and all national holidays assigned by the Government of Cambodia.
1- 4 year diploma (Bachelor degree, BA) required from a recognized University in education field.
2- Montessori Training Certificate. (For kindergarten & primary)
2- TESOL, TESL, TEFL, or other recognized (min. 100 hour) teacher training certificate.
3- Experienced in English Language teaching at least 3 years.
4- Ready to teach flexible schedule; all levels; classes for children ages from 4 to 17.
We would like to employ;
An open minded
Who is adaptable and willing to accept cultural differences.
Enjoy new challenges,
A team player who enjoys sharing and collaborating with colleagues.
ENERGETIC, LIKE working with students' ages from 4 to 17.
Flexible and responsible educators.
For applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: Contact us