"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in India - Bangalore
Date posted:2006-02-07 | Writer: Spectrum Placement & Marketing Services Pvt Ltd | Email: email@example.com
Language Specialists Needed (TEFL Certificate and above): Bangalore, India
Please send Cover Letter & Resume to :
Spectrum Placement & Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. seeks language trainers for a 1-year contract in Bangalore, India. As a successful candidate you will work full-time as a Spectrum staff member within a Fortune 500 company's training department. You will monitor quality of service and deliver effective learning solutions for cross-cultural and language learning needs.
* TEFL qualification (UCLES CTEFLA, SIT TESOL Certificate, or equivalent)
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years ESL/EFL teaching experience
* Cross-cultural sensitivity
* Native English-speaker with North American, UK, or Northern Ireland accent and cultural knowledge
* Familiarity with MS Windows and MS Office and comfort level with learning new software (training / support provided)
* Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, and desire to excel in a corporate environment
* UCLES DELTA, MA TESOL, MA Applied Linguistics, or equivalents in cross-cultural training an advantage
* Corporate training / business experience an advantage
* International experience an advantage
Applicants with more experience and qualifications considered, package commensurate with what they bring to the role.
* Quality Assurance
o Monitor quality of technical support in terms of language and cross-cultural skills for phone calls, emails, and chat messaging.
o Develop quality monitoring plan in line with data on staff performance and consultation with managers.
o Keep accurate, up-to-date records.
o Use appropriate assessment tools (training provided where needed).
o Where appropriate identify staff for coaching, which typically takes place one-on-one or with small groups of up to 4 trainees.
o Assess needs in conjunction with key stakeholders and performance data, and define objectives and learning plan.
o Prepare coaching sessions in line with best practices for cross-cultural and language learning.
* Evaluate staff progress and complete all reporting requirements as needed.
* Night shifts will be required for roles serving certain geographic regions such as North America.
* Position reports to on-site client manager.
Salary / Package
* Competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications
* Enables a successful candidate to save / meet financial obligations in a home country such as the US or the UK.
* Paid economy airfare to / from Bangalore
* Paid furnished, private accommodation
* Paid leave of 24 days, plus ten declared state holidays. Leave includes holiday and/or sick leave and accumulates at 2 days per month
* Performance bonus
* Comprehensive health insurance provided by employer
* Pension scheme (both employer and employee's contribution refunded on completion of contract if leaving India)
* Daily round-trip transport between home and office
* Free meals at work
* Visa processing fee & vaccination costs for relocation
Orientation to Bangalore and the client company will be provided.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cover letter
Interviews will occur over the phone, or depending on location of candidate in person.
Following interviews, references will be contacted (after notification of candidate). Original qualification documents will need to be produced on hire.