"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Cairo, Eygpt
Date posted:2011-07-12 | Writer: The Oxford English Academy | Email: email@example.com
The Oxford English Academy, Cairo, is looking for TEFL qualified instructors who enjoy the capacity and competence to deliver General English, Conversational English and Business English courses. Successful applicants shall be considered for an immediate start.
The job requirements are:
* Non-native graduates of the faculties of Al Alsun or Arts, English Department of both genders.
* Native graduates of English who majored in teaching English as a second language and who enjoy flawless English are invited to apply as well.
* A minimum of (2) consecutive years of teaching experience
* Holders of TEFL, TESOL or equivalent are prioritized.
* Teaching staff will be employed on freelance basis (per hour)
* Applicants shall have a Personal Interview plus a Demonstration Lesson
* Only successful applicants shall be contacted
* Formal dress code is required for both genders in the personal interview.
If you are interested in working with a prestigious language training entity, and if you meet all of our qualifications, please send your CV and covering letter to the e-mail address given on the job heading to set up an interview.
Kindly insert “JOBREF: HR01042011/EINS/FRLNC/DOS” in the subject line of your e-mail after the applicant’s name.